What information do we collect?
Information about your visits to and use of this website:
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of goods or services
- Information that you provide to us for registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
- Information that you provide to us for the purposes of registering for and/or attending any Gafta or Gafta sponsored event including, without limitation, seminars, training courses and functions
Use of information collected
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified above.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Send information to you, which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email
- Where we believe it appropriate to do so, circulate your and/or your company’s name and contact details (including email addresses) to attendees at any Gafta or Gafta sponsored event, including, without limitation, seminars, training courses and functions
Sharing of information
We do not and will not share your data with any third party service providers unless specifically indicated or requested as part of the service we are providing to you, such as conference bookings including hotel reservations. In such circumstances, these service providers will only have access to the personal information needed to perform the relevant service and may not use your personal information for any other purpose. They will also be required to use your personal information strictly in accordance with data protection laws, including maintaining adequate security measures to protect such personal information.
We take the security of your data very seriously. We employ physical, electronic and administrative security measures to protect the information that we collect about you from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility by data protection laws.
Links to third party websites